For PTY LTD Companies, Sole Traders, Builders, Owner Builders, Tradies, Sub-Contractors and Trades Business Owners

Insurance for Tradies

Our dedicated team of Brokers can speak with you to identify what you should be covered for, depending on your line of work in the trades industry. Whether you are a sub-contractor, experienced tradesmen, own your own business or are an owner builder, our team of brokers can provide you with professional advice to assist you in being correctly insured.

Coast and Country specialise in:

Public and Products Liability

Provides legal protection against potential liability to third parties for personal injury or property damage

Tools Cover

Protects your tools if they are stolen or damaged

Private & Commercial Motor

Provides cover for the motoring assets of your business

Income Protection

protects your income in the event of sickness or accident

Life insurance

business and personal, also covers permanent disablement or death

Construction & Plant Equipment

protects you during the course of construction, including plant and equipment

Home Owners Warranty
Workers Compensation

And much more...

Contact us today for more information

Get a free quote

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.